DataMotion SecureMail API Program
The challenge for integrators and developers
Do customers use your application or service in workflows that handle PHI (protected health information) or PII (personally identifiable information)? Are they subject to HIPAA and HITECH privacy and security regulations? As information is exchanged across desktops, servers, mobile devices, and public networks – with providers, patients and business associates, this information is left at risk if not encrypted or otherwise secured. Whether from data theft, accidental exposure or regulatory compliance audits – your customers could be exposing themselves to potential losses – both financial and reputation. What can you do to help?
DataMotion offers an in-depth set of APIs that are easily integrated with your solution. With our program, you can quickly incorporate secure messaging, service provisioning and administration to enhance your solutions and services – and drive more revenue.
- DataMotion SecureMail APIs – integrate email encryption service for secure messaging (and file transfer) from within your application or service, using existing email addresses.
- DataMotion SecureMail Provisioning APIs: enables service provisioning and on-boarding for new secure messaging accounts (tenants and individual user accounts).
- DataMotion SecureMail Administration APIs: enables secure messaging service administration, including password reset, adding or deleting users and utilizing the Single Sign-On (SSO) admin capabilities by tenant companies.
- Software Developers Kit (SDK):
- Multiple language support. Sample code is available for C#, Java, Visual Basic (VB.Net) and PHP
- SecureMail SDK Technical Reference Manual. Includes technical specifications and uses in a working environment
- SecureMail SDK Demos for each programming language. Provides a working sample application with documented source code that demonstrates the implementation of the SDK.
- Pre-production Sandbox Environment: Using our full-service, cloud-based platform in a fully contained, pre-production environment, developers can quickly and safely create, test and preview applications.
- End-to-end support: Your success is our success. Our support team is there for you from day one from pre-integration consulting to ongoing technical guidance.
How Do I get Started?
If you are interested in integrating SecureMail into your current workflows but are unsure which language would be best, we can help. DataMotion recently published a new tech note titled “Selecting the Best DataMotion Software Development Kit”. This document is meant to provide guidance in choosing the right fit for your organization. To request your own copy or to speak to a sales representative, fill out the contact sales form below.