Secure ‘Contact Us’ Website Button
The SecureContact button replaces the typical non-secure “Contact Us” button anywhere on your website. It creates an encrypted messaging channel your patients can use to communicate with your organization quickly and securely. It supports email type messages as well as PHI file attachments. SecureContact is an option of the SecureMail Desktop service and supports HIPAA compliance.
- Secure ‘contact us’ website message channel
- Simplifies patient PHI message and PHR exchange*
- Enables secure radiology image exchange
- Supports HIPAA compliance
*protected health information and personal health record
The Problem – enabling secure communications and inquiries from patients
Whether it’s a billing dispute, request for test results or sending PHI or PHRs, your patients need a secure method to exchange information with your office. Sending requests via fax, postal mail or overnight courier is expensive and time consuming for both of you. And if PHI is sent over the internet without encryption, it puts the organization at risk of HIPAA non-compliance, and your patient information at risk.
The Solution – secure customer-initiated encrypted messaging from your website
The SecureContact button enables your customers to initiate a secure email to you using encrypted messaging. Reaching you is as simple as selecting “Contact Us”, typing a message, attaching needed files and clicking ‘Submit’. Your appropriate department receives the message and can respond with detailed information via the same secured pathway. As a hosted service, SecureContact links into your website in minutes and requires no additional hardware or IT support. It also leverages your healthcare branding for a seamless customer experience.
Features / Benefits
- Military-grade encryption for all incoming messages
- Built-in tracking of all messages sent, received, opened
- Cobranded portal
- Up and running within a day
- No additional hardware or infrastructure needed
- Offered on premise or hosted
- Multiple mail routing destinations via drop down menu
- Easily handles large files up to 2GB
- Easily integrates into any healthcare provider website
- Simple to use encryption – no keys to manage
- Automatic account provisioning
- HTML and CSV reporting
- 24x7x365 monitoring
To find out if SecureContact is right for your application, contact sales.