Secure Message Solutions for Healthcare Contact Centers
Many healthcare providers and business associates have a contact center, but often use traditional email encryption or expensive file sharing services with separate web portal logins for sending/receiving secure messages and files. That can be awkward, inconvenient and not optimal for a great patient experience. Leading health organizations are transforming these workflows to provide a seamless experience, critical for patient-centered healthcare. Integrated secure message/file exchange inside your contact center is needed for more seamless communications, happier providers and healthier patients.
Solution: Secure Message Center
A secure message center adds web-mail, web-form or web-chat services natively to health organizations’ contact center/mobile apps so that patients, providers and business associates can easily ask questions about their care and share supporting files or images (x-rays, patient lab reports, etc). Messages and files are routed to responsible individuals – such as provider team members or contact center agents for a response. Case numbers may be assigned for tracking in ticketing systems, and response notifications are sent via email or SMS text channels to notify patients/providers of a waiting reply. For security/regulatory compliance reasons, message content is encrypted for security in motion and at rest, and detailed logging/tracking reports provide transaction history and proof for compliance audits.
How it Works
The DataMotion SDX (Secure Data Exchange) services platform enables the rapid deployment of secure message center functionality in virtually any contact center. The platform provides the connectors, APIs, protocols, SSO and point solutions necessary to quickly incorporate a co-branded webmail interface behind a health contact center login, or create a custom UI within the contact center using secure messaging APIs. Interfaces and connectors for enterprise applications such as email clients, CRMs and contact centers provide the user interface and case tracking necessary to support providers and support representatives. Web service APIs enable secure message center functionality to be extended to health services mobile apps for bi-directional communications as well.
- Single Sign On
- Secure email and file exchange
- Message notifications
- SafeTLS message delivery
- Co-branded webmail portal
- Secure messaging APIs
- Custom contact options
- Flexible routing options
- Enterprise app integration
- Trusted security and verifiable compliance
- Eliminate extra passwords and multiple portal login frustration
- Enables messaging and file upload from within the contact center
- Alerts patients/providers to responses and messages waiting in their inbox
- Secure message and file delivery directly to a patient email inbox
- Enables quick addition of secure message center using a pre-configured webmail UI customized with organization branding guidelines
- Enables native integration and customization of secure message center features into patient contact center and mobile apps
- Establish multiple message options for exchanging information or inquiry based on the context of portal activity
- Route patient inquiries based on subject lines or destination address selected from topical drop-down lists
- Client services reps receive and send messages from within their email clients, CRMs or contact centers for seamless case handling
- All messages/files are encrypted, logged and tracked using a ‘trust no-one’ design
Integrating a secure message center directly into your contact center or portal and mobile app is critical for great customer service and keeping your patients and partners happy. DataMotion’s secure message center solution features single sign on capablities which eliminates the need for multiple passwords and portals. In addition, encryption and detailed logging and tracking reports help you know that your messages are sent and delivered securely.