DataMotion Support Overview
Need help with a DataMotion product or service? No problem! Here are the options:
Want to figure it out yourself first? Check out our Support Knowledge Base! Here you will find ‘how tos’, installation guides, FAQs, and more.
Online Support Ticket Request System
If your question was not answered on the Support Wiki, and you are new to our support issue tracking system, please initiate a Support Ticket Request.
Here’s how it works:
- Request a Support Ticket (complete the form)
- DataMotion opens a Support Ticket in our system
- Your request will be handled in the order it was received
- You will be contacted by email or phone
- Response time varies by volume (1 to 24 hours)
Customer Support Portal Account Registration
If you would like to register for a support account so that you can create and track your support tickets, please visit our Customer Support Portal. If you are already a registered user of our support issue tracking system, please log on at the above link to initiate a new support request or track an existing support ticket.
Email or Phone in a Support Request
You can also request DataMotion technical support by calling or emailing us.
- Call +1 973-455-1245 ext. 2 or call toll-free at +1 800-672-7233 ext. 2.
- If you would like to contact Support via email, please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
Important Support Request Information
To ensure that the DataMotion technical support team responds to your technical questions and/or bug reports regarding our products, please choose from the online, phone or email options above to log your support request.
Our standard support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Eastern time with the exception of US Federal Holidays. Any support request placed after hours will be answered on the next available business day.
For any questions about purchasing, upgrades, order status, or other general matters, please contact Sales.